The gap isn't huge, but it's a bit frustrating, and I've tried every code I could think of to fix it. Margin top, margin bottom, padding top, padding bottom and even putting insane values and !important afterwards isn't changing anything! I've tried changing the .entryMetadata-content and .entryMetadata-label to fix it, but nothing is working.
It's driving me insane! I have it almost the way I want it except for that little bug. It's for my personal journal <lj user="dinahqueen"> and I do believe there are a few entries that aren't friend-locked that have the data; if not, let me know and I'll make one for this purpose!