1. I've changed the navigation links in the header from black to white, but the vertical lines between them (entries | archive) are still black. How can I change them to white?SOLVED.
2. Basically, I'm trying to remove (nearly) all capital letters. I've caught almost all of them, except sidebar headings and the Previous/Next 20. (The exceptions are mostly things I could change elsewhere: entries, subject lines, name; LJ link, date are fine too.) How can I change the remaining caps? Is there an easier way to do this for the whole layer?SOLVED.
3. I cannot figure out how to change the "PROFILE" heading in the sidebar to Optima, the font I'm using. I already changed the other headings (incl. links)SOLVED.
4. I'd also like to change the text of two headings: "PROFILE" to "about me," and "LATEST MONTH" to "this month."
5. I'd like to change the color of the dividers in the sidebarSOLVED.
6. Lastly, I want to display the date and time as "Wednesday, 23 April 2008" with a 24-hour clockSOLVED (D'oh!).
My layer is here.
Thanks in advance, and sorry if I missed any previous posts that addressed these questions already.